1. Stronger faith. Every post I publish is aimed at giving you practical, battle-tested, real-life help for “living by faith in the Son of God” (Gal 2:20). And the easiest way to get every faith-strengthening post is by subscribing.
2. Something extra. Each Saturday’s email includes resources that will strengthen you in living by faith in Christ.
3. Privacy. I will only use your email address for Living By Faith Blog communications.
4. It’s easy to unsubscribe. You can try subscribing for a week to see how you like receiving the posts in your email inbox. If you decide you don’t like it — you can easily unsubscribe (there’s a link you can click at the bottom of each email I send out).
5. No more missed blog posts. You won’t miss any posts if you forget to check the blog site — because every Saturday I will send a summary of the week’s posts to your email inbox.
6. No more wasted blog visits. I try to publish on a consistent schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays, right now). But have you ever gone to the site to see if there’s a new post — and been disappointed because there’s not? Subscribing helps you avoid that – because I send each week’s blog posts to you.
So if you would like to subscribe via email — fill out this form and then click “sign-up.” Easy!
Thank you so much.
RSS and Twitter
If you’d like to subscribe via RSS, click here.
And if you’d like to follow me on Twitter, click here.