Mar 22, 2016
Grace Church is temporarily meeting Fridays in our three home group locations (Friday is the day of worship in Abu Dhabi).
So I have continued our preaching series on James by making videos which are shown in each location.
The video starts with a welcome, followed by a brief teaching.
In this video I teach on James 1:22-27 and cover the following topics —
- What’s the danger of being a hearer and not a doer?
- If i am just a hearer, how can I become a doer? (Hint: it’s not just by doing.)
- How God helped me become a doer who forgave someone who hurt me.
May God use this to help us become doers of his Word.
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
I’d love to hear them, although I might not be able to respond. Leave a reply below — thanks.
If you know someone this would help, email it to them using the “email” button below. Or use the other buttons to share it on your favorite social media.
If you would like to interact with others who are seeking to live by faith in Christ, visit our Forums page.
If you would like to receive regular emails with the most recent posts — go to the top right of this page, fill in your email address, and click the “Submit” button. (I will only use your email address for Living By Faith Blog communications, and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.)
And here are some related posts you might find helpful –
- How Does the Holy Spirit Empower Obedience?
- Jesus Gives Us Reasons to Obey
- If Faith Without Works Is Dead, What Should I Do?
- How to Obey God — Self-Pushing or Spirit-Empowering?